F365 Wolfgame 32
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F365 Wolfgame 32

The location of the game 32 thread.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread

+47
Ta Ngoc Duc
Au Qui Gia
To Manh Dat
Co Thao
Truong Toai
Vang Sinh
Lai Chien
Ky Qui Binh
Susan365
Diep Lanh
Bui Huu Khan
Dang Huu Thu
Kim Xuan Thinh
Tham Tung
Kim Trong Tu
Minh Huu Dien
Lam Ngoc Tuan
Tuan Van Quan
Ky Quang Phuoc
Khuu Sinh
Quyen Trong Hao
Pho Duc Hieu
Dau Cong De
Ong Xuan Giang
Thao Dinh Huy
Khuu Ngoc Danh
Vong Xuan Si
Thang Dong
Ong Bao
Chung Duc Tho
Han Xuan Phuoc
Thang Van Phuoc
Tang Duc
Thong Cong Toan
Ly Huu Son
Vong Qui Nguyen
Ty Quang Vuong
Giang Quang Phuc
Hau Huu Due
Danh Manh Due
Ong Ngoc Huynh
Dong Quang Tu
Hue Cong Loc
Tri Trong Dat
To Cong Dac Kien
Bo Ngoc Huynh
Lac Xuan
51 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 25]

481Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Bo Ngoc Huynh

Bo Ngoc Huynh

Well I have no fucking clue what's going on  Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

482Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Lo Cong Duong

The elder did what? Fucks sake you stupid old git Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 94345371

483Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

Bo Ngoc Huynh wrote:Well I have no fucking clue what's going on  Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

People are befuddled by the names, then laugh at avatars, then a seer made himself known, then the elder swapped some votes around ensuring that seer hangs.

484Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

Fucking wow, award-winning moment right there lol! :Picard:

I wish we could speculate as to the identity of a forummer stupid or arrogant enough to make a call like that on day 2. But that would be very wrong, so let's save that witch hunt until after the game.

485Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Thao Dinh Huy

Thao Dinh Huy

Bui Huu Khan wrote:This was my post that setup the bandwagon on the seer...

Bui Huu Khan wrote:
Ly Huu Son wrote:Bad night for sure. We lost an Angel and the bad guys didn't take each other out.

At this point I think targetting people who have only posted to vote and nothing else is the way to go.
Force them to get involved.
Posting the bleeding obvious...then trying to instigate a bandwagon.
Ly Huu Son
Thao Dinh Huy wrote:Right, do we have a list of some English translations of the names? Might contain some kind of clues... Even though they can be so wildly different based on how they're interpreted.

Trying way too hard to be helpful but leading us up a blind alley...quite obviously.

Thao Dinh Huy

Interestingly there were a few that chugged along the seer bandwagon but did not do the same for Thao Dinh Huy. Thao Din Huy was also very close to being lynched but somehow escaped that.
The first to push for Ly Huu Son (dead seer) and not Thao Dinh Huy was Don Trong Loc. Co Thao was next up with another dodgy vote.
Thao Dinh Huy was one of the frontrunners early on but that bandwagon ground to a halt for some reason.

In summary: Thao Dinh Huy is a wolf and look at those that pushed for Ly Huu Son and not Thao Dinh Huy early on...Don Trong Loc/Co Thao (at least one is a baddie). Later on votes moved on to Truong Thai and Tham Tung once Ly played the seer gambit. I would look at those that pushed those 2 over Thao Dinh Huy as well.

The reason I was getting bangwaggoned was that I'd voted for the two non-voters, and it stopped when I showed pretty clearly that at least one wolf wasn't paying attention enough to make himself an email address, so there was a good chance he didn't vote.

Other reasons I picked up votes include "trying to be helpful" (albeit, I acknowledge now, in a stupid way). Sticking my head up like that would have been fucking stupid as a wolf.

I was never that close to being lynched, just picked up a few votes early on when there was nothing else to go on.

486Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Co Thao

Co Thao

Spoiler:

Thats your day 1 vote and reasoning.

Bui Huu Khan wrote:This was my post that setup the bandwagon on the seer...

Spoiler:

Interestingly there were a few that chugged along the seer bandwagon but did not do the same for Thao Dinh Huy. Thao Din Huy was also very close to being lynched but somehow escaped that.
The first to push for Ly Huu Son (dead seer) and not Thao Dinh Huy was Don Trong Loc. Co Thao was next up with another dodgy vote.
Thao Dinh Huy was one of the frontrunners early on but that bandwagon ground to a halt for some reason.

In summary: Thao Dinh Huy is a wolf and look at those that pushed for Ly Huu Son and not Thao Dinh Huy early on...Don Trong Loc/Co Thao (at least one is a baddie). Later on votes moved on to Truong Thai and Tham Tung once Ly played the seer gambit. I would look at those that pushed those 2 over Thao Dinh Huy as well.

See the bit i have highlighted to show that you are lying. What was dodgy about my vote? You've admitted to trying to creating a bandwaggon, but yet thats not dodgy?  
You were 2nd to vote for Ly Huu Son. Rolling Eyes

And besides I was the 5th person to vote for Ly Huu Son and that was before they came out in the thread. I actually said in a later post, that after his gambit it was clear he probably wasn't a baddie playing said gambit.

God knows why you would post a couple of times after the 1st lynching with a statement that you were trying to create a bandwaggon. Why ?

Mine wasn't a bandwaggon vote and I actually said why I was voting for the both of them. This nonsense straight after the lynching is weird, and I'm not sure what you hoping to achieve by doing it either. I'd be looking at the people towards the end of the voting would give far more clues than in the initial 10-12 voters.

Last edited by Co Thao on Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct the grammar.)

487Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Dong Quang Tu

Dong Quang Tu

The elder Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 96250329

không ai bất cứ điều gì ngu ngốc everyone

488Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Au Qui Gia

Au Qui Gia

Dat elder
Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 96250329

Really need to see if there's anything that can be gleaned from that vote round when I get home

489Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:03 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

Still can't quite believe that happened. Why? Just....why, why would someone do such a thing?! Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

Co Thao may have an horrendous avatar, but he makes a point - why would you single yourself out as "the guy who started the bandwagon on the seer", as it makes you look a) stupid, b) wolfy and c) did I mention stupid?

490Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

People arguably didn't believe the gambit. Remember, with Cong vs USA fighting as much as the village is purging them, it wouldn't surprise me they thought it was worth a punt to put a vote in. If he died anything but a seer - vindicated. If he died a Cong/USA agent, you've got the enemy weaker. If he died a seer - well, that's just a bonus.

There's ways around arguing that vote, they just all appear weak. If it is a villager, they have to argue the seer was lying and they saw through it but were wrong, which will likely get them lynched anyways.

491Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Bui Huu Khan

Bui Huu Khan

To Manh Dat wrote:Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

Still can't quite believe that happened. Why? Just....why, why would someone do such a thing?! Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

Co Thao may have an horrendous avatar, but he makes a point - why would you single yourself out as "the guy who started the bandwagon on the seer", as it makes you look a) stupid, b) wolfy and c) did I mention stupid?

I made a vote with a solid bit of reasoning.
Some people jumped on it and created a bandwagon for the seer. Yet the other person mentioned in my post, who was in the top 3 of the votes for much of the round (Thao Din Huy), somehow survived.
Whenever I've been a baddie, my main tactic was to assert the innocence of those that I knew were villagers. So Co Thao vouching for the seer before him being revealed as a seer is a wolfy move in itself.
Anyone who had a doubt about the validity of the seer (the innocents) would not be so public about their opinion on the seer as a failed gambit would also incriminate themselves.

As you have mentioned, I have absolutely nothing to gain from mentioning the bandwagon. Except that it may actually help the village find some baddies.

492Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:16 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

That's a fair point also. Plus, Co Thao looks like someone trying to be Bieber, so he really doesn't have much going for him in my mind at the moment.

493Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Susan365

Susan365
Admin

Specials / US / VC

get your act together, move it, move it, move it!

494Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

I think Bui vs. Co has all the making of villager-on-villager here. Wolves don't usually start bangwaggons (in my experience) they usually sit around and wait for easy votes to present themself, or save a vote to save a friend. Equally, they don't usually get involved in long arguments about their votes at the first questioning.

Back to my first point, the only thing that stops wolves voting together in the middle is not to make the same easy votes. But with three sets of bad guys, including both SK as a team, there is a strong chance that some for different teams made similar lazy votes in the middle of the round.

Admins can you publish the final votes please? Does anyone want to get the votes in order?! On my phone until about 7-8 as this forum isn't great at work Laughing

495Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

Ong Bao wrote:I think Bui vs. Co has all the making of villager-on-villager here. Wolves don't usually start bangwaggons (in my experience) they usually sit around and wait for easy votes to present themself, or save a vote to save a friend. Equally, they don't usually get involved in long arguments about their votes at the first questioning.

Back to my first point, the only thing that stops wolves voting together in the middle is not to make the same easy votes. But with three sets of bad guys, including both SK as a team, there is a strong chance that some for different teams made similar lazy votes in the middle of the round.

Admins can you publish the final votes please? Does anyone want to get the votes in order?! On my phone until about 7-8 as this forum isn't great at work Laughing

Wolves didn't use to, but these days that is all they do. As a previous wolf I put my head above the parapet and admitted to my errors. Nobody would imagine a wolf would put themselves in the limelight like that so they didn't bother voting for me.

Double bluffs are as important tactic as dismissing or ignoring criticism for votes and hoping it dies down, now.

496Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Co Thao

Co Thao

Bui Huu Khan wrote:
To Manh Dat wrote:Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

I made a vote with a solid bit of reasoning.
Some people jumped on it and created a bandwagon for the seer. Yet the other person mentioned in my post, who was in the top 3 of the votes for much of the round (Thao Din Huy), somehow survived.
1.Whenever I've been a baddie, my main tactic was to assert the innocence of those that I knew were villagers. 2.So Co Thao vouching for the seer before him being revealed as a seer is a wolfy move in itself.
Anyone who had a doubt about the validity of the seer (the innocents) would not be so public about their opinion on the seer as a failed gambit would also incriminate themselves.

3.As you have mentioned, I have absolutely nothing to gain from mentioning the bandwagon. Except that it may actually help the village find some baddies.

1. Main tactic here seems to cast various lines of doubt in the hope that one sticks. Round 1 - bandwaggon someone.. if they guilty then you're the hero, if they are an innocent or special then it was a tactic to get the bad-guys to out themselves.

2. I didn't vouch. I merely stated that him alerting us to the fact that the US sniper could still kill him was either a double bluff or actually made his claim valid.

3. I'm curious as to your reasoning for this.  How are we going to find out who baddies are from following your bandwaggon attempt ?

The only reason that our seer died is because we have a retarded elder. The fact that it even got that close is because our seer, posted a lot, but never really gave any line of defence whilst he was picking votes up. He waited til at least 30 of the 40+ people had voted before saying anything, and even then he didn't really go back to explain his earlier posts. Regardless of that, whats done is done. I'm just unsure as to your tactics here. Though the debate is fine and I'm happy to have it, we've seen in previous games that there is limited upside in analysing voting patterns - All you do is paint a target on your back. There are lots of people who have posted nothing in this thread other than waffle and votes, yet are completely under the radar.

497Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Bui Huu Khan

Bui Huu Khan

I actually think now that you are a villager. Your reaction has definitely been of one.
However, I stand by my point that Thao Din Huy still seems very dodgy and his death (and possible guilt?) will probably give us something to go on, seeing that he was so close to being lynched.
He claims to have not been that far ahead with the voting which is an outright lie as based on this vote count.

Agger wrote:Hai Thao 8
Thao Dinh Huy 5
Ly Huu Son 5
Tham Tung 4
Ong Xuan Giang 4
Truong Toai 3
Dang Huu Thu 3
Chung Duc Tho 3
To Manh Dat 2
Thang Van Phuoc 2
Pho Duc Hieu 2
Khuu Sinh 2
Vong Qui Nguyen 1
Tuan Van Quan 1
Truong Toai         1
To Cong Dac Kien 1
Lai Chien 1
Kim Xuan Thinh 1
Hau Huu Due 1
Danh Manh Due 1
Dai Huu Lan 1
Bui Huu Khan 1
Au Qui Gia 1
Grand Total 54
It doesn't matter why you were picking up votes Thao Din Huy as there is always the possibility of a wolf being bandwagoned with flimsy reasoning. It's more the fact that you were somehow saved ahead of Tham Tung and Truong Toai. The reasons for voting them ahead of you were not that great either, as you would expect at this early stage of the game.

498Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Ly Huu Son

Ly Huu Son

Agger wrote:
Ly Huu Son wrote:Should I not have a dead chat invite? Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 617429934

Sorted

Thanks,

Am I meant to sign up to dead thread with an alternative address so no one knows who I am?

499Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Ly Huu Son wrote:
Agger wrote:
Ly Huu Son wrote:Should I not have a dead chat invite? Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 617429934

Sorted

Thanks,

Am I meant to sign up to dead thread with an alternative address so no one knows who I am?

The elder is hoping the answer to that is yes for when he goes

500Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Co Thao wrote: Though the debate is fine and I'm happy to have it, we've seen in previous games that there is limited upside in analysing voting patterns - All you do is paint a target on your back. There are lots of people who have posted nothing in this thread other than waffle and votes, yet are completely under the radar.

Well said.
I posted a fair bit early doors yesterday and picked up votes for it, was busy later on and didn't post and people stopped voting for me, no point bitching about it though.
There were supposed to be 45 other people voting so I'm not going to be shocked or annoyed if some people pick me out.
There is one particular voting pattern that I am interested in though which I will come back to when I make my vote on Day 3

501Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

Hue Cong Loc wrote:
Ong Bao wrote:I think Bui vs. Co has all the making of villager-on-villager here. Wolves don't usually start bangwaggons (in my experience) they usually sit around and wait for easy votes to present themself, or save a vote to save a friend. Equally, they don't usually get involved in long arguments about their votes at the first questioning.

Wolves didn't use to, but these days that is all they do.  As a previous wolf I put my head above the parapet and admitted to my errors.  Nobody would imagine a wolf would put themselves in the limelight like that so they didn't bother voting for me.

Double bluffs are as important tactic as dismissing or ignoring criticism for votes and hoping it dies down, now.

Fair enough, Mr Long Coc, guess that makes sense, but if we dismiss everything because "the wolves may have learned and started to do the opposite" then we end up with nothing.

502Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

Ong Bao wrote:
Hue Cong Loc wrote:

Wolves didn't use to, but these days that is all they do.  As a previous wolf I put my head above the parapet and admitted to my errors.  Nobody would imagine a wolf would put themselves in the limelight like that so they didn't bother voting for me.

Fair enough, Mr Long Coc, guess that makes sense, but if we dismiss everything because "the wolves may have learned and started to do the opposite" then we end up with nothing.

Correct. Avoid behaviour of players, that will not really help. It is the voting patterns and analysis that actually, properly helps. People will get theories wildly wrong but this game is an attempt to return to not relying upon seers for information, but actual logic and deduction.

Of course, we are all very well trained in keeping our heads down because false analysis is always seen as "wolf! Kill him!" over and over again.

Nobody anything stupid.

503Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Lam Ngoc Tuan

Lam Ngoc Tuan

Elder skills Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 94345371 Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

504Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Bui Huu Khan

Bui Huu Khan

Until we have a wolf, it is impossible to look at voting patterns.

505Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

Bui Huu Khan wrote:Until we have a wolf, it is impossible to look at voting patterns.

Not technically true. We can see people pushed up or down in voting, especially with gambits that are later confirmed through lynching.

Poor seer.

506Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Thao Dinh Huy

Thao Dinh Huy

Bui Huu Khan wrote:I actually think now that you are a villager. Your reaction has definitely been of one.
However, I stand by my point that Thao Din Huy still seems very dodgy and his death (and possible guilt?) will probably give us something to go on, seeing that he was so close to being lynched.
He claims to have not been that far ahead with the voting which is an outright lie as based on this vote count.

Agger wrote:Hai Thao 8
Thao Dinh Huy 5
Ly Huu Son 5
Tham Tung 4
Ong Xuan Giang 4
Truong Toai 3
Dang Huu Thu 3
Chung Duc Tho 3
To Manh Dat 2
Thang Van Phuoc 2
Pho Duc Hieu 2
Khuu Sinh 2
Vong Qui Nguyen 1
Tuan Van Quan 1
Truong Toai         1
To Cong Dac Kien 1
Lai Chien 1
Kim Xuan Thinh 1
Hau Huu Due 1
Danh Manh Due 1
Dai Huu Lan 1
Bui Huu Khan 1
Au Qui Gia 1
Grand Total 54
It doesn't matter why you were picking up votes Thao Din Huy as there is always the possibility of a wolf being bandwagoned with flimsy reasoning. It's more the fact that you were somehow saved ahead of Tham Tung and Truong Toai. The reasons for voting them ahead of you were not that great either, as you would expect at this early stage of the game.
Eh? I was in second place, with one more vote than those who were in safety? With 20ish people still to vote?? That's hardly very close to being lynched now is it...

507Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Diep Lanh

Diep Lanh

Something that has stuck out to me is Chung Duc Tho voters.

Round 1, the man receives a vote towards the end of page 2, and then at the top of page 3 receives 3 votes in a row, which puts him in tied 3rd spot for immunity/seering. One of his voters were the Angel that died.

The 4 that pushed him there were:

Minh Huu Dien (Villager killed by SK Night 1)
Kim Xuan Thinh (Angel killed by the US Night 1)
Dang Huu Thu - Plenty of posts, wolf avatar - a wolf hiding in plain sight? Surely not. We wouldn't fall for that would we?
Bui Huu Khan - The Seer wagoner who's made 5 of his 8 posts since the Day 2 update. Flailing?

Did the US kill off the Kim to throw us off this little run & got lucky with him being an Angel?

Then you have page 9 when I asked Admin for a count, and they put the following up.

Spoiler:

The next two votes were:

Dau Cong De - Voting Truong Toai & Tham Tung - his reasoning was 2t's = baddie

Au Qui Gia (has immunity) - Voting Ong Xuan Giang & Tham Tung - his reasoning being "Tenuous - but possibly trying to attract fellow bad guys by bumping admin message" and "Jumped on the voting wagon yesterday - as I said earlier I think that wolves would be more likely to do this - especially as there was a risk of seering if top"

These took Chung Duc Tho out the top 3 spots pretty quickly and pushed 4 clear of him. We now know both Truong Toai & Tham Tung who were pushed above him were Villagers.

I think a lot can be told on the others mentioned above if we find out what Chung Duc Tho really is. If he's a US as I suspect, it may lead to a couple more in the other 4 above. Especially if he turns out to be the US leader and if Day 1 was Seering, he'd show up clean.

http://www.dieplanh.vn

508Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:43 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Diep Lanh wrote:Something that has stuck out to me is Chung Duc Tho voters.

Round 1, the man receives a vote towards the end of page 2, and then at the top of page 3 receives 3 votes in a row, which puts him in tied 3rd spot for immunity/seering. One of his voters were the Angel that died.

The 4 that pushed him there were:

Minh Huu Dien (Villager killed by SK Night 1)
Kim Xuan Thinh (Angel killed by the US Night 1)
Dang Huu Thu - Plenty of posts, wolf avatar - a wolf hiding in plain sight? Surely not. We wouldn't fall for that would we?
Bui Huu Khan - The Seer wagoner who's made 5 of his 8 posts since the Day 2 update. Flailing?

Did the US kill off the Kim to throw us off this little run & got lucky with him being an Angel?

Then you have page 9 when I asked Admin for a count, and they put the following up.

Spoiler:

The next two votes were:

Dau Cong De - Voting Truong Toai & Tham Tung - his reasoning was 2t's = baddie

Au Qui Gia (has immunity) - Voting Ong Xuan Giang & Tham Tung - his reasoning being "Tenuous - but possibly trying to attract fellow bad guys by bumping admin message" and "Jumped on the voting wagon yesterday - as I said earlier I think that wolves would be more likely to do this - especially as there was a risk of seering if top"

These took Chung Duc Tho out the top 3 spots pretty quickly and pushed 4 clear of him. We now know both Truong Toai & Tham Tung who were pushed above him were Villagers.

I think a lot can be told on the others mentioned above if we find out what Chung Duc Tho really is. If he's a US as I suspect, it may lead to a couple more in the other 4 above. Especially if he turns out to be the US leader and if Day 1 was Seering, he'd show up clean.

Interesting. You are reading a lot more into this than I could from what is essentially 1 days voting as the first day was not to kill. I will be very interested in who the wolves kill and who they voted for - is there any pattern to that

509Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Pho Duc Hieu

That elder now has to go through the entire game dreading the end when his identity is revealed Laughing

510Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Ta Ngoc Duc

Ta Ngoc Duc

How fucking long can a night take? I woke up expecting to be voting again this morning!

511Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Khuu Ngoc Danh

Khuu Ngoc Danh

I can't see pages 11 or 12 at work. I had to read what happened on my phone. The elder Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 2642870738

Still night?? Hustle 👋

512Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Ong Ngoc Huynh

Ong Ngoc Huynh

Pho Duc Hieu wrote:That elder now has to go through the entire game dreading the end when his identity is revealed Laughing

Hopefully his skin will be as thick as a rhinos and his apology as humble as a honey badger

513Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Diep Lanh

Diep Lanh

Ong Xuan Giang wrote:
Diep Lanh wrote:Long old post pointing at Chung Duc Tho.

Interesting. You are reading a lot more into this than I could from what is essentially 1 days voting as the first day was not to kill. I will be very interested in who the wolves kill and who they voted for - is there any pattern to that

I am, but this game is harder for the Villagers already.

We have an Angel and Seer down. If another Seer exists, he can't see one of the sides. Our Vigilante is punished with his own life if he makes 1 wrong move. Identities are hidden, people are more cautious of speaking up and either revealing who they really are or posting something that may get them killed.

All these stack up to the US/VC/SK's advantage so the sooner we get a tell the better. We are losing 4 a night at the hands of these 3 groups and only get to kill 3 in return unless our Elder multi's more specials.

Clues are always there, and the whole Chung Duc Tho thing could be nothing but I think it's worth a punt as 2 things point to him. 1 to gain seering/immunity and the 2nd to take him out of the firing line.

What is more frustrating is that if we post and give our real identity away by our style, our poor spelling or our love for a good breakfast, the US & VC are banned from mentioning this in their chats just like we are in the thread as I've asked. Someone got penalised for voting based on it being Anvartas. Similar penalties will be applied to them if they then say lets kill xxxxx because it's so and so and he's a cunt.

Your real identity doesn't suddenly reveal your actual role in this game so people shouldn't be scared to post whatever they like.

The fact that it's not happening only helps the US/VC & SK as it keeps the thread quiet and the discussion minimal.

http://www.dieplanh.vn

514Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

iirc I just voted for the 2 people above me in Round 1.

It was round one...

Im happy to discuss things and post a lot (obviously, given my post count) but I dont see that theres a great deal to discuss atm. Expecting to die any night any way.

515Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

Basically, just keep talking as much as you can when you can with what you think, preferably with evidence. The fact it is so quiet is worrying for me. It plays into the bad guys' hands perfectly - villagers need to get past their terror of being picked off and work for a group win.

516Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Diep Lanh wrote:
Ong Xuan Giang wrote:
Diep Lanh wrote:Long old post pointing at Chung Duc Tho.

I am, but this game is harder for the Villagers already.

We have an Angel and Seer down. If another Seer exists, he can't see one of the sides. Our Vigilante is punished with his own life if he makes 1 wrong move. Identities are hidden, people are more cautious of speaking up and either revealing who they really are or posting something that may get them killed.

All these stack up to the US/VC/SK's advantage so the sooner we get a tell the better. We are losing 4 a night at the hands of these 3 groups and only get to kill 3 in return unless our Elder multi's more specials.

Clues are always there, and the whole Chung Duc Tho thing could be nothing but I think it's worth a punt as 2 things point to him. 1 to gain seering/immunity and the 2nd to take him out of the firing line.

What is more frustrating is that if we post and give our real identity away by our style, our poor spelling or our love for a good breakfast, the US & VC are banned from mentioning this in their chats just like we are in the thread as I've asked. Someone got penalised for voting based on it being Anvartas. Similar penalties will be applied to them if they then say lets kill xxxxx because it's so and so and he's a cunt.

Your real identity doesn't suddenly reveal your actual role in this game so people shouldn't be scared to post whatever they like.

The fact that it's not happening only helps the US/VC & SK as it keeps the thread quiet and the discussion minimal.

Agreed. Those of us posting with any kind of analysis are risking being attacked but a quiet villager is of absolutely no use to the village at all

Hopefully the night moves are in (they got the hurry up 2 hours ago) and we aren't making ourselves targets for this round

517Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

The slow responses suggests to me quite small bad teams or that we're waiting on specials.

It may have been a cell game but there weren't many bad guys last game or in 30 really - could be similar in this one.

518Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:15 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

Ong Xuan Giang wrote:Hopefully the night moves are in (they got the hurry up 2 hours ago) and we aren't making ourselves targets for this round
To quote whoever it was in game three: "Come at me, you fangy dickheads".

It's the only way we're going to solve anything.

519Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Ta Ngoc Duc

Ta Ngoc Duc

Very good point above tbf. Above anything we need to make sure deaths are properly noticed and analyzed. I realize by writing this here, this may be negated but previous games have been made all too easy by fuckers being killed as soon as they stick their heads above the parapet and then people not even bothering to see why they might have been killed. If we can at least look at why the wolves might have chosen someone we will learn a lot more, even if they then end up trying to confuse us by killing randomly. We need to try and keep people alive who are hunting wolves and need to learn from any information they may have sent us even if they're then killed.

Villages have been so fucking simple in the past so it's so important that we utilize every piece of data we have.

520Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

I gotta admit, I am really struggling in this game because of the names, it's just too abstract. If people say stuff like, 'dong voted for ong at a time when tong was at 5 votes', my eyes just glaze over and I'm unable to parse it.

I want to be more helpful but I can't even remember my own name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum