F365 Wolfgame 32
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F365 Wolfgame 32

The location of the game 32 thread.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread

+47
Ta Ngoc Duc
Au Qui Gia
To Manh Dat
Co Thao
Truong Toai
Vang Sinh
Lai Chien
Ky Qui Binh
Susan365
Diep Lanh
Bui Huu Khan
Dang Huu Thu
Kim Xuan Thinh
Tham Tung
Kim Trong Tu
Minh Huu Dien
Lam Ngoc Tuan
Tuan Van Quan
Ky Quang Phuoc
Khuu Sinh
Quyen Trong Hao
Pho Duc Hieu
Dau Cong De
Ong Xuan Giang
Thao Dinh Huy
Khuu Ngoc Danh
Vong Xuan Si
Thang Dong
Ong Bao
Chung Duc Tho
Han Xuan Phuoc
Thang Van Phuoc
Tang Duc
Thong Cong Toan
Ly Huu Son
Vong Qui Nguyen
Ty Quang Vuong
Giang Quang Phuc
Hau Huu Due
Danh Manh Due
Ong Ngoc Huynh
Dong Quang Tu
Hue Cong Loc
Tri Trong Dat
To Cong Dac Kien
Bo Ngoc Huynh
Lac Xuan
51 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 25]

721Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Bo Ngoc Huynh

Bo Ngoc Huynh

Dai Huu Lan - came in, voted, gave absolutely no reason, nobody seemed to pick up on it.

Khuu Ngoc Danh
Khuu Sinh

Both voted vong qui nguyen for little/no reason very close together

All on my hitlist. Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 666285031

Thang Dong also making two completely throwaway votes after deadline was announced Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 1259495936

722Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

I do think we should be targetting quiet players. At this point the specials won't outnumber the Cong or USA. People's problems with names means they'll vote on bandwaggons more than ever because they recognise a name or two.

723Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Lo Cong Duong

Bo Ngoc Huynh wrote:Dai Huu Lan - came in, voted, gave absolutely no reason, nobody seemed to pick up on it.

Khuu Ngoc Danh
Khuu Sinh

Thang Dong also making two completely throwaway votes after deadline was announced Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 1259495936

Trust me it was noticed Wink

724Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

Night 3

The threat of the VC and US at night was no more scary to the villagers than their own kills during the day. However the danger was still present. The US hit quick and hard.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The VC new who they wanted to kill. One man spoke in a way that riled the locals. He was surely bad news.

Spoiler:

Still reflecting on losing his new friend. He would make his next victims demise a slow one.

Spoiler:

A confused man had been watching the events of the last few days never truly understanding where he fit in. Having seen the success of the lone killer he pledged his allegiance.

Spoiler:

It is now day. 2 votes 2 to die.

https://wolfgame365.forumotion.co.uk

725Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:41 pm

To Cong Dac Kien

To Cong Dac Kien

Oh fiddlesticks.

Agger, s00b, thx for the game and the extrordinary effort you went to in setting it up Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 617429934

Good luck village, fuck you yanks.

Also, deadchat me pls Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 617429934

726Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

Right. Simplification:

Dead by US:
Ky Quang Phuoc: Asian Rocky Balboa (seer)
To Cong Dac Kien: Messy pink shit dude

Dead by VC:
Ong Ngoc Huynh: Trustworthy doctor

Dead by new SK:
Thang Dong: Big titted anime girl (dirty American)

Two bad guys are dead mostly by accident now. Vietcong making a really weird move in killing the number 1 lynch target.

Time to dig in the posting histories.

727Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Hau Huu Due

Hau Huu Due

So Ong Ngoc Huynh was just confusing things by being a character and adding nothing to help. Thanks Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 2642870738

728Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

Yeah I already pointed that out. Being a character in these games if you're a villager is just counterproductive and if you hang for it you only have yourself to blame.

729Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

Admins: will we be told if theres no more of a certain role?

730Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Ky Quang Phuoc

Ky Quang Phuoc

deadchat please. fucking yanks. :wave:

731Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Ong Ngoc Huynh

Ong Ngoc Huynh

Cheers for the game Agger and Susan.

Told you I was a good guy doctor Very Happy

Now I am off to heaven to be with the angels.

732Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Tang Duc

Tang Duc

So we know now that Ky Quang Phuoc was our seer. He saw a US before he died. His votes last round were as follows:

Ky Quang Phuoc wrote:Thao Dinh Huy
I'm convinced this guy is a baddie.  He's overplaying his cards, leading us down blind alleys which is a CLASSIC wolf tactic.

Vong Qui Nguyen
Instead of voting for the two people above him (one being Thao), he voted for one beneath him in the votes.  Thao is a bad guy, Vong successfully helped save him in the previous round.

Vong Qui Nguyen was lynched - he proved to be a villager. I'd like to suggest that Thao Din Huyh is probably a US, the US that he saw.

Short of telling us he was the Seer, the next most useful thing KQP could do for us would be to leave a trail with his votes. What do you wise folks think?

733Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Ky Qui Binh

Ky Qui Binh

That was just asking to be killed if it's true.

edit - but considering how little we've got to go off it might need to be done

Last edited by Ky Qui Binh on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

734Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

I think Thao Dinh Huy would have been a very logical target for a seering.

735Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Tang Duc

Tang Duc

Ky Qui Binh wrote:That was just asking to be killed if it's true.

How so? 6 people voted for Thao Dinh Huyh last round. Plenty of others will have voted for US members amidst the melee.

Sure, it increased his risk of death - but asking for it? I think the credit is more on them for making a good kill.

736Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Tang Duc

Tang Duc

Obviously this assumes that there isn't a 3rd Seer out there...

737Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Tang Duc

Tang Duc

Right, let's throw some shit and see what sticks.

Thao Dinh Huy - based on the theory that our dearly departed Seer would've voted for his identified US baddie before popping it, to leave a trail in case he died. Not only that, Thao Dinh Huy also slipped out of the noose on Day 2 in suspicious circumstances, as a few of us (including myself) picked up on in the thread.

Lo Cong Duong - for talking lots but saying nothing. It was this mealy-mouthed post which set the alarm bells ringing...
Lo Cong Duong wrote:I for one believe in our good doctor (referring to Ong Ngoc Huynh), so my first vote is the same as his first
I HATE posts like this. If you're going to tell us that you believe someone, tell us why. Compare this with Hue Cong Loc:
Hue Cong Loc wrote:I thought the original vote made sense, but the flood of votes after were a bit suspicious.  That's what stood out to me.

I don't necessarily thing he was being bandwaggoned out of nowhere, but he was being bandwaggoned.  Does that make sense?
See that? Clear, reasoned and reasonable.

Point is, as a villager you need reason and logic to believe that someone is good or bad. As a wolf, you don't - you already know - so you don't need to put that extra legwork in to fill in the blanks (hence I currently think Hue Cong Loc is GOOD).

After raising an eyebrow at that post I had a look through his others, 17 in total. They're a garbled collection of truisms and clichés. Some examples:
Lo Cong Duong wrote:Yeah the names have certainly made it so people have to pay attention to what is happening. The wolves are having an easy time of it so far with being able to communicate with each other, whereas the village is pretty much stumbling about blind.
Lo Cong Duong wrote:Most people are watching, very few participating so far. If this continues then the village will lose very quickly.
Lo Cong Duong wrote:Unlike most people who seem to be content to hide in the background and just vote for whoever is being pushed for that round Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 2642870738
I ask you, what does this add by way of analysis? What does this actually contribute?

Lo Cong Duong - you seem like a decent bloke, and if you have good intentions, I'm sorry. I just don't see any depth to your posts and something feels a bit off.

738Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:08 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

I agree with Tang. I think it's a very concrete case against Thao Dinh Huy. Coupled with his Houdini act on day two, it seems pretty decent logic and one I can get behind. Thao Dinh Huy.

My second vote is for Khuu Sinh.

Bo Ngoc Huynh wrote:Dai Huu Lan - came in, voted, gave absolutely no reason, nobody seemed to pick up on it.

Khuu Ngoc Danh
Khuu Sinh

Hau Huu Due wrote:Another couple of nice safe votes there from you Khuu Sinh, just like in the last round.

This post above screamed suspect. I would have voted for Thang Dong, but he's already dead, so I'll go with the one of the other odd votes from the last round. I would wager at least one of the Khuu's is a bad guy, and I'd lean toward Sinh for the above two posts - also, he's posted four times and yet called out someone else on their contributions No

I voted for Vong, granted, but I feel I at least justified it somewhat.

739Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Ty Quang Vuong

Is there an AIDS rule in this game? Another missed vote from Thong Coan Toan.

Other awol players are Dong Quang Tu, Lam Ngoc Tuan and Thang Van Phuoc.

740Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Ky Qui Binh

Ky Qui Binh

Tang Duc wrote:
Ky Qui Binh wrote:That was just asking to be killed if it's true.

How so? 6 people voted for Thao Dinh Huyh last round. Plenty of others will have voted for US members amidst the melee.

Sure, it increased his risk of death - but asking for it? I think the credit is more on them for making a good kill.

Was just thinking it was quite a definite statement

741Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

I'm holding off my votes until the admins answered my question. If there's another seer then I need more evidence before I vote Thao Dinh Huy.

742Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Hau Huu Due

Hau Huu Due

Khuu Sinh

I've stated my reasoning previously - his last two votes have been 'safe' choices for people at the top. He's not posting in the thread, but I think he is watching what's going on closely.

I got ONH wrong - I'm pretty sure I've got Khuu Sinh right.

Thao Dinh Huy

I think our seer saw him and was leaving a trail. Its a pity the USA picked up on it so fast.

I don't understand why the Vietcong killed ONH - he was nailed on to be lynched this round! I think I'm going to have to look through his drivel in the off chance that somewhere in the italics he accidentally said something the VC didn't like. Great.

743Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Khuu Ngoc Danh

Khuu Ngoc Danh

Thao Dinh Huy and Khuu Singh

Thao escaped last round but I'm convinced he's bad. Khuu because he is suspect and has dragged my name through the mud here.

744Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Hue Cong Loc wrote:I do think we should be targetting quiet players.  At this point the specials won't outnumber the Cong or USA.  People's problems with names means they'll vote on bandwaggons more than ever because they recognise a name or two.

Agreed

Even worse are the players who do less than nothing

Why would a player log in here at 18:46 yesterday but then bugger off again without voting?
For that reason I nominate
Dong Quang Tu

My second nomination is for
Thao Dinh Huy
If we are to believe our Seer (RIP) then we will have our second Yank

745Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Should have added that Dong Quang Tu has not turned off his online status indicator thats how I knew he had been on here yesterday

746Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Hau Huu Due

Hau Huu Due

Good spots there! I'm absolutely in favour of targeting those who aren't contributing from the next round.

747Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:06 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

If the Yanks figured out that the message was from the seer...then my fear is they deployed their air strike immediately. Like lambs to the slaughter... Laughing

Something was interesting, if ^ is true...

748Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Hau Huu Due

Hau Huu Due

Oh shite. I never thought of that. Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 2642870738

749Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:12 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:I'm holding off my votes until the admins answered my question. If there's another seer then I need more evidence before I vote Thao Dinh Huy.

Or are you waiting for six people, Han?

I'm curious.

750Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

It's really simple, Fun Uncle To. I need to know if theres potentially still a seer out there before I commit to a lynch based on the assumption there isn't a seer left.

It's not my fault that tonight both admins have their thumbs up their ass Laughing

751Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Lo Cong Duong

Tang Duc wrote:Right, let's throw some shit and see what sticks.

Lo Cong Duong - for talking lots but saying nothing. It was this mealy-mouthed post which set the alarm bells ringing...
[/size]
Lo Cong Duong wrote:I for one believe in our good doctor (referring to Ong Ngoc Huynh), so my first vote is the same as his first

I HATE posts like this. If you're going to tell us that you believe someone, tell us why. Compare this with Hue Cong Loc:

Hue Cong Loc wrote:I thought the original vote made sense, but the flood of votes after were a bit suspicious.  That's what stood out to me.

I don't necessarily thing he was being bandwaggoned out of nowhere, but he was being bandwaggoned.  Does that make sense?

See that? Clear, reasoned and reasonable.

Point is, as a villager you need reason and logic to believe that someone is good or bad. As a wolf, you don't - you already know - so you don't need to put that extra legwork in to fill in the blanks (hence I currently think Hue Cong Loc is GOOD).

After raising an eyebrow at that post I had a look through his others, 17 in total. They're a garbled collection of truisms and clichés. Some examples:

Lo Cong Duong wrote:Yeah the names have certainly made it so people have to pay attention to what is happening. The wolves are having an easy time of it so far with being able to communicate with each other, whereas the village is pretty much stumbling about blind.

Lo Cong Duong wrote:Most people are watching, very few participating so far. If this continues then the village will lose very quickly.

Lo Cong Duong wrote:Unlike most people who seem to be content to hide in the background and just vote for whoever is being pushed for that round Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 2642870738

I ask you, what does this add by way of analysis? What does this actually contribute?

Lo Cong Duong - you seem like a decent bloke, and if you have good intentions, I'm sorry. I just don't see any depth to your posts and something feels a bit off.

Tang, you're way off the mark if you think I am anything but a villager.
My posts weren't meant to be analysis, just passing comment on the lack of people playing this game like they normally do, whether that is due to the names being different or not I do not know.

Talking lots? That's mostly because no one is posting much lol!

Thao Dinh Huy because our recently departed seer dropped some serious hints about them.
Tang Duc I am a villager who is upset at the way his home is being destroyed by the foreign forces at work behind the scenes.

Mealy mouthed? Garbled collection of cliche and truisms? Fuck me, I was trying to get more people to post in the thread, obviously it hasn't worked.

752Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Lo Cong Duong

Lo Cong Duong wrote:
Tang, you're way off the mark if you think I am anything but a villager.
My posts weren't meant to be analysis, just passing comment on the lack of people playing this game like they normally do, whether that is due to the names being different or not I do not know.

Talking lots? That's mostly because no one is posting much lol!

Thao Dinh Huy because our recently departed seer dropped some serious hints about them.
Tang Duc I am a villager who is upset at the way his home is being destroyed by the foreign forces at work behind the scenes.

Mealy mouthed? Garbled collection of cliche and truisms? Fuck me, I was trying to get more people to post in the thread, obviously it hasn't worked.

Quoted to fix vote format fuck up, sorry agger/soob Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 617429934

753Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Tang Duc

Tang Duc

Vote for Thao Din Huy based on a potential link between him and the deceased Seer.
Vote for the guy who pointed out said potential link between Thao Din Huy and the deceased Seer. Label him a 'foreign force'.

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Seh6p

Maybe you are a villager after all with logic like that affraid

754Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Lam Ngoc Tuan

Lam Ngoc Tuan

THAO DINH AND KHUU SINGH

755Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Tri Trong Dat

Tri Trong Dat

Thao Dinh Huy

Voted for him yesterday and knowing that the seer did too only reinforces that he's likely bad.

Khuu Sinh

For the reasons detailed above.

756Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:04 am

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Lam Ngoc Tuan wrote:THAO DINH AND KHUU SINGH

Nearly as useless as your visit the forum but not vote act from yesterday, what an asset to the village you truely are

757Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:48 am

Lo Cong Duong

Tang Duc wrote:Vote for Thao Din Huy based on a potential link between him and the deceased Seer.
Vote for the guy who pointed out said potential link between Thao Din Huy and the deceased Seer. Label him a 'foreign force'.

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Seh6p

Maybe you are a villager after all with logic like that affraid  

Who said you were a foreign force? You need to stop reading things in my posts which clearly aren't there Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 2642870738 stop picking on the villagers and try hunting for bad guys ffs

758Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:30 am

Ta Ngoc Duc

Ta Ngoc Duc

Thao Dinh Huy
Khuu Sinh

Two Wolfy fuckers to kill before I go to sleep.

759Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:48 am

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

Right, back from an unexpected 36h bender. Luckily this game is so slow I didn't even miss a vote!

Reading through in one go, the waggon for Toothy looks very weak. Wolves don't vote that badly or that obviously. I think that was the place to hide "safe" votes in the last round.

Chung was clean, but it looks like his fellow saved THAO is the wrong 'un. I quoted four dodgy looking votes the other day that looked to save one of these, KHUU was one of those and I've voted him previously, so my votes today are easy. I suggest we pay close attention to the other 3 if THAO is indeed bad.

Thao Dinh Huy
Khuu Sinh

Probably going to be drunk again today and tomorrow. Christmas drunken pale santa rendeer

760Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:59 am

Dai Huu Lan

Dai Huu Lan

Ong Xuan Giang
Ong Bao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum