F365 Wolfgame 32
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F365 Wolfgame 32

The location of the game 32 thread.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread

+47
Ta Ngoc Duc
Au Qui Gia
To Manh Dat
Co Thao
Truong Toai
Vang Sinh
Lai Chien
Ky Qui Binh
Susan365
Diep Lanh
Bui Huu Khan
Dang Huu Thu
Kim Xuan Thinh
Tham Tung
Kim Trong Tu
Minh Huu Dien
Lam Ngoc Tuan
Tuan Van Quan
Ky Quang Phuoc
Khuu Sinh
Quyen Trong Hao
Pho Duc Hieu
Dau Cong De
Ong Xuan Giang
Thao Dinh Huy
Khuu Ngoc Danh
Vong Xuan Si
Thang Dong
Ong Bao
Chung Duc Tho
Han Xuan Phuoc
Thang Van Phuoc
Tang Duc
Thong Cong Toan
Ly Huu Son
Vong Qui Nguyen
Ty Quang Vuong
Giang Quang Phuc
Hau Huu Due
Danh Manh Due
Ong Ngoc Huynh
Dong Quang Tu
Hue Cong Loc
Tri Trong Dat
To Cong Dac Kien
Bo Ngoc Huynh
Lac Xuan
51 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 25]

521Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:24 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:I gotta admit, I am really struggling in this game because of the names, it's just too abstract. If people say stuff like, 'dong voted for ong at a time when tong was at 5 votes', my eyes just glaze over and I'm unable to parse it.

I want to be more helpful but I can't even remember my own name.
Hm. Maybe analysis posts should use the avatars of people they're talking about to help Phuoc here differentiate?

522Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Chung Duc Tho

Chung Duc Tho

Diep Lanh wrote:Something that has stuck out to me is Chung Duc Tho voters.

Round 1, the man receives a vote towards the end of page 2, and then at the top of page 3 receives 3 votes in a row, which puts him in tied 3rd spot for immunity/seering. One of his voters were the Angel that died.

All that happened there is that a few easy votes got pushed on to me in immediate response to this inflammatory exchange  Laughing

Chung Duc Tho wrote:
Tang Duc wrote:
Chung Duc Tho wrote:
How do I disable your shitty avatars?
Dunno - how do I disable your shitty face?
You go back to shitting on your mum's face, lol.

523Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

To Manh Dat wrote:
Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:I gotta admit, I am really struggling in this game because of the names, it's just too abstract. If people say stuff like, 'dong voted for ong at a time when tong was at 5 votes', my eyes just glaze over and I'm unable to parse it.

Hm. Maybe analysis posts should use the avatars of people they're talking about to help Phuoc here differentiate?

Nah, I'll just muddle on, wait for my inevitable death, and hope the smarter people can learn something from it Very Happy

524Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Tri Trong Dat

Tri Trong Dat

Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:
To Manh Dat wrote:

Nah, I'll just muddle on, wait for my inevitable death, and hope the smarter people can learn something from it Very Happy

Han Xuan Phuoc -- can't even remember his own name.

525Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

Near the top of page 9:

Agger wrote:The spreadsheet says:

Hai Thao 7
Thao Dinh Huy 4
Truong Toai 3
Chung Duc Tho 3
To Manh Dat 2
Tham Tung 2
Pho Duc Hieu 2
Ong Xuan Giang 2
Ly Huu Son 2
Khuu Sinh 2
Susan will confirm how up to date that is.

Then follows a very dodgy looking run of votes for Truong Toai and Tham Tung, two villagers who end up being killed while Thao and Chung survive.

526Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

These are the next four votes:

Dau Cong De wrote:Truong Toai
Tham Tung

2t's = baddie

Au Qui Gia wrote:Ong Xuan Giang Tenuous - but possibly trying to attract fellow bad guys by bumping admin message
Tham Tung Jumped on the voting wagon yesterday - as I said earlier I think that wolves would be more likely to do this - especially as there was a risk of seering if top

Danh Manh Due wrote:Truong Toai

I'm at work and a few of the pages get blocked for whatever reason so have to keep rerouting through homepage of forum but all of yesterday evening and this morning this guy was appearing in the "who is online" - he only has 2 posts, in which he's getting a bit tetchy, so he was likely watching the forum for posts at these times. All of the above - and he still didn't bother to vote yesterday. Even if that's wrong someone who is flaunting a direct admin request to switch his online appearance off is worthy of a vote.

Tham Tung

Not a lot else to go on, a lot of people reacting all at once to various things so voting for another quiet player to try and draw them out

Khuu Sinh wrote:Look at you with your 3 posts, all bitter and over reacting.

Truong Toa
Hai Thao

527Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Dai Huu Lan

Dai Huu Lan

Same Razz

528Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

You could always do it by initials than full names.

529Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Bao wrote:Near the top of page 9:

Hai Thao 7
Thao Dinh Huy 4
Truong Toai 3
Chung Duc Tho 3
To Manh Dat 2
Tham Tung 2
Pho Duc Hieu 2
Ong Xuan Giang 2
Ly Huu Son 2
Khuu Sinh 2

Then follows a very dodgy looking run of votes for Truong Toai and Tham Tung, two villagers who end up being killed while Thao and Chung survive.

Truong Toai, like Hai Thao, was originally picked on for missing the vote on day one, I brought that up first and got a couple of votes for my troubles. I can't speak of why others voted the way they did but whilst there is so little information to go on I can't blame people for voting for people who already have a couple of nominations, especially if they agree with other players reasoning.
What you say may have some merit but bandwagons are bound to start and people jump on to keep themselves safe for another day when they may be able to make more informed decisions.

530Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:34 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

Still a few actions short so update will be in the morning. Or very late tonight when i'm drunk. Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 617429934

https://wolfgame365.forumotion.co.uk

531Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

And re: the names...

We did it to keep in theme with the setting but regardless of what names were given this would always be an issue. Generating 50 random Vietnamese names seemed like it would cause the least amount of bias.

532Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Ong Ngoc Huynh

Ong Ngoc Huynh

I don't think the names are an issue. Just means people have to actually read the thread properly rather than just skimming to the updates etc. It's doing it's job well in my opinion Smile

533Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Lo Cong Duong

Yeah the names have certainly made it so people have to pay attention to what is happening. The wolves are having an easy time of it so far with being able to communicate with each other, whereas the village is pretty much stumbling about blind.

534Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Hau Huu Due

Hau Huu Due

I'm actually starting to get used to the names now! I recognise the ones who are contributing anyway...

535Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

Agger wrote:And re: the names...

We did it to keep in theme with the setting but regardless of what names were given this would always be an issue. Generating 50 random Vietnamese names seemed like it would cause the least amount of bias.

I'm not critisizing, I am aware this is 100% my own problem Razz

536Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Ky Quang Phuoc

Ky Quang Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:

You look like quite an intelligent person in your avatar. Is this a front?...

537Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

Ky Quang Phuoc wrote:
Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:

You look like quite an intelligent person in your avatar. Is this a front?...

Comic abuse of the English language. Can't decide if it makes him Vietnamese or American...

538Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Thang Van Phuoc

another sterling day for the village I see Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 2642870738

Elder wtf?

539Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Au Qui Gia

Au Qui Gia

Diep Lanh wrote:Something that has stuck out to me is Chung Duc Tho voters....

Au Qui Gia- Voting Ong Xuan Giang & Tham Tung - his reasoning being "Tenuous - but possibly trying to attract fellow bad guys by bumping admin message" and "Jumped on the voting wagon yesterday - as I said earlier I think that wolves would be more likely to do this - especially as there was a risk of seering if top"
Got a couple of problems with the post you said the above in Diep

1. If you're going to start listing people as causing a wagon you should be listing them all, not just a couple. It's like you're trying to direct lynches in a very specific path, especially since the person in question was still very much in danger, 1 vote off the lynch after my vote.
2. I've never been in a wolf chat where we've deliberately killed someone for voting for us in day 1. There's no reason to do it as there's never a reasonable suspicion of who is bad at at that point so it's unlikely to be the case here too.
3. You've managed to try and make me out as being suspicious for posting a theory, and then later voting based on that theory!

There may be more later.

I'm not going to start pointing and say your a viet cong/american based on that but I don't think you are right in general (and are certainly wrong about me)

Last edited by Au Qui Gia on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shit spelling)

540Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Bui Huu Khan

Bui Huu Khan

Ong Bao wrote:Near the top of page 9:

Hai Thao 7
Thao Dinh Huy 4
Truong Toai 3
Chung Duc Tho 3
To Manh Dat 2
Tham Tung 2
Pho Duc Hieu 2
Ong Xuan Giang 2
Ly Huu Son 2
Khuu Sinh 2

I agree with this. I think if one of them is found to be bad, we could actually have something to work with.

541Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Ty Quang Vuong

That elder :shakey:
Did the modmins not post a list of day 2 votes anywhere?

542Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:21 pm

To Cong Dac Kien

To Cong Dac Kien

Dai Huu Lan wrote:

Same Razz
Got to be honest, this is me too Laughing

543Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Lo Cong Duong

To Cong Dac Kien wrote:
Dai Huu Lan wrote:

Same Razz

That's two maybe three wolves right there in my opinion, a nice easy throwaway comment that is then jumped upon by players wanting to deflect attention from themselves Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 666285031
I know who I am voting for in the next day phase, if it ever arrives geek

544Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Dai Huu Lan

Dai Huu Lan

Just goes to show how much we rely on grudges for our votes and analysis

545Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Lo Cong Duong

Dai Huu Lan wrote:Just goes to show how much we rely on grudges for our votes and analysis

Or the usual suspects providing us with the analysis, who know that by doing it in this game they will stick out like a sore thumb.

546Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Ky Quang Phuoc

Ky Quang Phuoc

*posts to see own name*

547Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

Dai Huu Lan wrote:Just goes to show how much we rely on grudges for our votes and analysis

It isn't even that, it's that I literally can't tell the names apart Laughing

Feel free to vote me off if you think that's a good enough reason, I don't have any powers anyway.

548Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:26 pm

To Cong Dac Kien

To Cong Dac Kien

Lo Cong Duong wrote:
To Cong Dac Kien wrote:
Dai Huu Lan wrote:

Same Razz

That's two maybe three wolves right there in my opinion, a nice easy throwaway comment that is then jumped upon by players wanting to deflect attention from themselves Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 666285031
I know who I am voting for in the next day phase, if it ever arrives geek

I think you're a wolf :sulk:

549Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:58 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

What's taking the wolves so long :wave:

550Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Ky Quang Phuoc

Ky Quang Phuoc

To Manh Dat wrote:What's taking the wolves so long :wave:
you tell me...

551Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

Words from our departed Seer.

Ly Huu Son wrote:Okay, off to get washed here. Not sure if I will be back on before morning or not.

So one thing to add in case I wake up dead.
It will be interesting to see who 'misses' the vote now. Easy way to hide at this late stage of the voting.

I've no clue who didn't vote, but another thing that is worth a look. Maybe the kind mods will supply the vote list?

552Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

If the hold up is non admin related, how long are we waiting for these fucking baddies and specials?

553Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Ty Quang Vuong

Ong Bao wrote:Words from our departed Seer.

Ly Huu Son wrote:Okay, off to get washed here. Not sure if I will be back on before morning or not.

It will be interesting to see who 'misses' the vote now. Easy way to hide at this late stage of the voting.

I've no clue who didn't vote, but another thing that is worth a look. Maybe the kind mods will supply the vote list?
As far as I can tell, the surviving non-voters were Thong Cong Toan, Guyen Trong Hao and Kim Trong Tu.

554Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:53 pm

Lai Chien

Lai Chien

Dang Huu Thu wrote:If the hold up is non admin related, how long are we waiting for these fucking baddies and specials?

Bluff? Double bluff? Or even the famed treble bluff? Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 666285031

555Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:36 am

Dai Huu Lan

Dai Huu Lan

Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:

Feel free to vote me off if you think that's a good enough reason, I don't have any powers anyway.

I'll happily vote you off if I can remember your name. I'm as likely to vote for myself

556Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:13 am

Don Trong Loc

Don Trong Loc

Have to say I found this really funny when I did a Ctrl+F of my name

557Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:21 am

Thao Dinh Huy

Thao Dinh Huy

Dai Huu Lan wrote:
Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:

I'll happily vote you off if I can remember your name. I'm as likely to vote for myself

What kind of idiot would do that... Embarassed

558Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:31 am

Giang Quang Phuc

When are we likely to get an update please Admins?

559Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:52 am

Agger

Agger
Admin

In the next 30 mins if I can get away without doing any work.

560Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:38 am

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Bao wrote:Words from our departed Seer.

I have the following 4 as non voters

Hai Thao - never posted on the forum will be lynched in the next update

Kim Trong Tu - 4 posts in total including one yesterday 2 hours after the deadline had passed to comment on the fact that we could have gifs for Avatars

Quyen Trong Hao - 1 post on the forum

Thong Cong Toan - 6 posts on the forum, posted after the round had opened to say the game confuses him but didn't actually bother casting a vote

Apart from Hai Thao none of them picked up a single vote in the last round

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum