F365 Wolfgame 32
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F365 Wolfgame 32

The location of the game 32 thread.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread

+47
Ta Ngoc Duc
Au Qui Gia
To Manh Dat
Co Thao
Truong Toai
Vang Sinh
Lai Chien
Ky Qui Binh
Susan365
Diep Lanh
Bui Huu Khan
Dang Huu Thu
Kim Xuan Thinh
Tham Tung
Kim Trong Tu
Minh Huu Dien
Lam Ngoc Tuan
Tuan Van Quan
Ky Quang Phuoc
Khuu Sinh
Quyen Trong Hao
Pho Duc Hieu
Dau Cong De
Ong Xuan Giang
Thao Dinh Huy
Khuu Ngoc Danh
Vong Xuan Si
Thang Dong
Ong Bao
Chung Duc Tho
Han Xuan Phuoc
Thang Van Phuoc
Tang Duc
Thong Cong Toan
Ly Huu Son
Vong Qui Nguyen
Ty Quang Vuong
Giang Quang Phuc
Hau Huu Due
Danh Manh Due
Ong Ngoc Huynh
Dong Quang Tu
Hue Cong Loc
Tri Trong Dat
To Cong Dac Kien
Bo Ngoc Huynh
Lac Xuan
51 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 25]

441Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:54 am

Dau Cong De

Dau Cong De

You're the only person that has claimed a role tbf, Angels will be looking for someone to save

442Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:57 am

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

Im just looking forward to when the vigilante kills himself  Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 2642870738

443Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:05 am

Ly Huu Son

Ly Huu Son

Guys, can I have a consensus? Do you think I should reveal the two that I looked at last night and showed as good or not?

444Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:09 am

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Dang Huu Thu wrote:Im just looking forward to when the vigilante kills himself  Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 2642870738

Thats a thankless role really, 3 bullets but shit scared to use any of them at this stage
USA Leader will also expose himself when he uses the Air Strike, especially if 2 of the victims have 4 voters between them. The Leader must then be the player who voted immediately before the first victim, worse case scenario we can narrow him down to one of 4 possibilities.

445Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:11 am

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

Ong Xuan Giang wrote:
Dang Huu Thu wrote:Im just looking forward to when the vigilante kills himself  Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 2642870738

Thats a thankless role really, 3 bullets but shit scared to use any of them at this stage
USA Leader will also expose himself when he uses the Air Strike, especially if 2 of the victims have 4 voters between them. The Leader must then be the player who voted immediately before the first victim, worse case scenario we can narrow him down to one of 4 possibilities.

Its a hard role tbs.

Why will the USA leader expose himself? Air support isn't called in in the thread, he can just email it in.

446Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:13 am

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

Ly Huu Son wrote:Guys, can I have a consensus? Do you think I should reveal the two that I looked at last night and showed as good or not?

I can't see what harm it'll do, although itll put a target on their back.

With the amount of people immune to your seerings we can't trust them completely, but it gives us a better % chance than no information.

Obviously if they're specials (does it show roles, or just good/bad?) then don't tell us anything.

447Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:15 am

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Dang Huu Thu wrote:
Ong Xuan Giang wrote:

Its a hard role tbs.

Why will the USA leader expose himself? Air support isn't called in in the thread, he can just email it in.

Its not announced in the thread but from the rules
"3 of next 6 voters killed by RNG. Not announced in thread."
I took that to mean 3 of the next 6 voters after he has voted otherwise where will the Admin know when the next 6 voters start?

448Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:21 am

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

From the time from when he emailed it in?

449Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:21 am

Co Thao

Co Thao

Ong Xuan Giang wrote:
Dang Huu Thu wrote:
Ong Xuan Giang wrote:

Its a hard role tbs.

Its not announced in the thread but from the rules
"3 of next 6 voters killed by RNG. Not announced in thread."
I took that to mean 3 of the next 6 voters after he has voted otherwise where will the Admin know when the next 6 voters start?

probably from the timestamp of email. Anyhow speculating about the airstrike etc, is pointless at the moment. Although I guess it would give some indication as to the rest of the US team. That tactic would be better used towards mid/end-game imo.

So I think we can start looking at people that were "saved" by votes towards the end, and similarly anyone who was "bussed" assuming we get a decent result in the lynchings when they are announced.

450Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:22 am

Kim Trong Tu

Kim Trong Tu

You can have a gif as your avatar? Oh wow

451Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 am

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Ly Huu Son wrote:Guys, can I have a consensus? Do you think I should reveal the two that I looked at last night and showed as good or not?

VC would absolutely love you to do this, especially if you happened to pick one of them.
It's up to you bud, chances are it will help the Village, but as Dang said there are so many bad guys who you can't see personally I won't take the seering as gospel.

452Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 am

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Dang Huu Thu wrote:From the time from when he emailed it in?

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 2642870738
I'm as thick as shit sometimes

453Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:28 am

Ly Huu Son

Ly Huu Son

Okay, I am going to wait until the day result is posted up and then reveal.

I don't believe I will be told if people are specials. All I got was 'Good' so I am assuming it will be generic 'good', 'bad' just

454Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:29 am

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Co Thao wrote:

So I think we can start looking at people that were "saved" by votes towards the end, and similarly anyone who was "bussed" assuming we get a decent result in the lynchings when they are announced.

Yup.
Late voters who jump on the bandwagon are always suspicious to me, especially when they offer no reasoning or decent analysis of their own.

455Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:31 am

Susan365

Susan365
Admin

Sorry guys, Agger and I are a little busy, getting the update sorted now.

Can all specials / US / VC start thinking of actions, we want the night phase to be very short.

456Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

DAY TWO

An eventful day in the village meant insults and accusations were rife. So much so that even some of the recently deceased were still under suspicion. A cloaked figure with crazy eyes was always going to attract some attention, and when questioned he told an interesting story. "I come from a long line of "seers", able to tell the true intention of those around me. Our kind has long been persecuted by those we seek to help, do not make the same mistake".

Those who had yet to vote, heeded his advice and spared him the noose.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There was one man who was revered by many. He had sensed something during the day and decided that he could not stand by and do nothing.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It had not been a good day for the village, however there was good news for two of them. The Lovers knew the village were not the most enlightened of people and revealing their new found love would not end well. Luckily they had found a gun which they pledged to protect each other with.

Spoiler:

It is now night. US/VC/SK/Village Specials same numbers as yesterday. Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 617429934

https://wolfgame365.forumotion.co.uk

457Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Dai Huu Lan

Dai Huu Lan

*checks names in spoilers*

*checks email from Agger*

*checks names again*

*is 75% sure not dead*

458Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Dau Cong De

Dau Cong De

Top right is a godsend.

So Angel and Seer down. Great.

Was it the village elder that created the multi?

459Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Ong Ngoc Huynh

Ong Ngoc Huynh

So the Village Elder just killed a seer. Why on earth would they make that move. Just mind boggling really.

460Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Tang Duc

Tang Duc

The Elder Mad Laughing

Nobody anything stupid will never die

461Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

I had to recheck the rules to make sure it was only a Village Elder who had that power.

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 A-moron-photography-favim-com-290070

Imbecile

462Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Ly Huu Son

Ly Huu Son

Cheers all. At least we are keeping up tradition of day one lynch the seer Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 617429934

463Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:08 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

Well fucking done Elderbollocks. The role has fallen a long way since Saintfed No

464Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Han Xuan Phuoc

Han Xuan Phuoc

I'm sure the village elder is now delighted with the anonymous roles Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 94345371

465Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

Its such a stupid move Im wondering if he was turned Night 1.

Admins:

a) Are we told of of any turnings
b) Does the special lose their ability if turned?

466Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:16 pm

Chung Duc Tho

Chung Duc Tho

Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:I'm sure the village elder is now delighted with the anonymous roles Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 94345371

That's a problem with the anonymous format, it just encourages Everyone Everything Stupid. Rolling Eyes

Just as well the Vig is a suicide Vig, otherwise he'd be machine-gunning us all from Night One.

467Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Hue Cong Loc

Hue Cong Loc

The elder massacred villagers and the seer. That's spectacularly stupid.

You have to give the seer a chance to prove himself. It's a long-running gambit for a reason. Rolling Eyes

468Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

The Elder pictured in thought as he was contemplating using his power yesterday.

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 CM86hWT

Love to know when he did this, and incidentally what I did to deserve his ire, but holy shit what a balls up for the village.
The Yanks are probably laughing their cocks off now that they don't have to use their sniper on Ly and we won't get to find out who he investigated on night one.

469Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Diep Lanh

Diep Lanh

Chung Duc Tho wrote:
Han Xuan Phuoc wrote:I'm sure the village elder is now delighted with the anonymous roles Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 94345371

That's a problem with the anonymous format, it just encourages Everyone Everything Stupid.  Rolling Eyes

Just as well the Vig is a suicide Vig, otherwise he'd be machine-gunning us all from Night One.

If we were playing with our real log-ins, we still wouldn't know who the elder was tbf as Nash isn't playing this game Laughing

http://www.dieplanh.vn

470Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Vong Xuan Si

Vong Xuan Si

That elder

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Idjut

471Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Ong Ngoc Huynh

Ong Ngoc Huynh

Fellow care givers and medics tonight we must be on our guard even more than usual. Let us pray together and hope that we can successfully navigate the vipers in our midst.

472Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Don Trong Loc

Don Trong Loc

Christ on a bike Laughing

We're down an angel and a seer (albeit a gobby one), and up a retarded elder.

Oh well, things tend to start badly for the village until we get more clues from the lynches and kills, and then the baddie hit rate shoots up. We can only hope.

473Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Ly Huu Son

Ly Huu Son

Should I not have a dead chat invite? Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 617429934

474Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Co Thao

Co Thao

That Elder move >> any of the vig moves in any other game.. Its a pretty useful skill to have but to use it in round 1 on a gambit.. i mean thats a tough school.

475Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Tang Duc

Tang Duc

Two observations from me:

(1) The late push on Tham Tung was interesting. Up to Ky Quang Phuoc's vote Tham Tung and Thao Dinh Huy were tied on 5 votes apiece. One died (villager), the other didn't - why?

(2) I'd bet my last penny I'm relatively confident that one of those voters who steamed in immediately after the Seer gambit is a USCong. A gambit like that gives such an easy voting out for baddies. Of particular note was Pho Duc Hieu who voted 9 minutes after the gambit and Lam Ngoc Tuan who 15 minutes after. If I had to pick one for a USCong I'd pick Lam Ngoc Tuan simply because he'd only posted 3 times up to that point, and his last two posts had been at 12.14AM and 12.21AM; one suspects he was watching the thread closely and waiting for his moment.

Last edited by Tang Duc on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

476Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

Dang Huu Thu wrote:Its such a stupid move Im wondering if he was turned Night 1.

Admins:

a) Are we told of of any turnings
b) Does the special lose their ability if turned?

Yes and Yes.

477Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:54 pm

To Cong Dac Kien

To Cong Dac Kien

Dat Elder Laughing

You fucking idiot.

And now the elders ability to confirm himself to the thread is lost, because no-one will admit to being that retard Laughing

478Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Bui Huu Khan

Bui Huu Khan

This was my post that setup the bandwagon on the seer...

Bui Huu Khan wrote:
Ly Huu Son wrote:Bad night for sure. We lost an Angel and the bad guys didn't take each other out.

At this point I think targetting people who have only posted to vote and nothing else is the way to go.
Force them to get involved.
Posting the bleeding obvious...then trying to instigate a bandwagon.
Ly Huu Son
Thao Dinh Huy wrote:Right, do we have a list of some English translations of the names? Might contain some kind of clues... Even though they can be so wildly different based on how they're interpreted.

Trying way too hard to be helpful but leading us up a blind alley...quite obviously.

Thao Dinh Huy

Interestingly there were a few that chugged along the seer bandwagon but did not do the same for Thao Dinh Huy. Thao Din Huy was also very close to being lynched but somehow escaped that.
The first to push for Ly Huu Son (dead seer) and not Thao Dinh Huy was Don Trong Loc. Co Thao was next up with another dodgy vote.
Thao Dinh Huy was one of the frontrunners early on but that bandwagon ground to a halt for some reason.

In summary: Thao Dinh Huy is a wolf and look at those that pushed for Ly Huu Son and not Thao Dinh Huy early on...Don Trong Loc/Co Thao (at least one is a baddie). Later on votes moved on to Truong Thai and Tham Tung once Ly played the seer gambit. I would look at those that pushed those 2 over Thao Dinh Huy as well.

479Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

Ly Huu Son wrote:Should I not have a dead chat invite? Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 617429934

Sorted

480Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Bui Huu Khan

Bui Huu Khan

Co Thao wrote:That Elder move >>  any of the vig moves in any other game.. Its a pretty useful skill to have but to use it in round 1 on a gambit.. i mean thats a tough school.
Great insight there.
We have an American here boys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum