F365 Wolfgame 32
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F365 Wolfgame 32

The location of the game 32 thread.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread

+47
Ta Ngoc Duc
Au Qui Gia
To Manh Dat
Co Thao
Truong Toai
Vang Sinh
Lai Chien
Ky Qui Binh
Susan365
Diep Lanh
Bui Huu Khan
Dang Huu Thu
Kim Xuan Thinh
Tham Tung
Kim Trong Tu
Minh Huu Dien
Lam Ngoc Tuan
Tuan Van Quan
Ky Quang Phuoc
Khuu Sinh
Quyen Trong Hao
Pho Duc Hieu
Dau Cong De
Ong Xuan Giang
Thao Dinh Huy
Khuu Ngoc Danh
Vong Xuan Si
Thang Dong
Ong Bao
Chung Duc Tho
Han Xuan Phuoc
Thang Van Phuoc
Tang Duc
Thong Cong Toan
Ly Huu Son
Vong Qui Nguyen
Ty Quang Vuong
Giang Quang Phuc
Hau Huu Due
Danh Manh Due
Ong Ngoc Huynh
Dong Quang Tu
Hue Cong Loc
Tri Trong Dat
To Cong Dac Kien
Bo Ngoc Huynh
Lac Xuan
51 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 25]

281Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Thang Van Phuoc

occasionally complains about not finding any groups for me and have to navigate using the bottom of the screen

282Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:26 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Susan365 wrote:
Chung Duc Tho wrote:Bui Huu Khan
Chung Duc Tho

reasoning:

Fixed!

Laughing

I was just about to point that out to him

These names are causing carnage, someone voted for themselves yesterday now this

283Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Truong Toai

Truong Toai

Thao Dinh Huy

Thang Van Phuoc

Far too easy to try and start a wagon on people who didn't vote and therefore deflect attention

I didn't vote yesterday as I didn't think I'd been sent log-in details, as can be confirmed by the mods :toppa:

284Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Au Qui Gia

Au Qui Gia

Not much to go on other than there is likely to be a higher concentration of bad guys voting for the top two yesterday (to keep eyes off themselves). Only other thing I can see is that Ong Xuan Giang may have been bumping the admin message about bad guys getting in touch for his team. Bit tenuous mind.

285Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

Apt avatar for that Ong Xuan Laughing

Torn between the two approaches here, the non-players may not be wolves, but the wolves won't kill them either. Going to have a look around and see what else there might be.

286Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

Player list updated with the dead players crossed out.

Also re player names. They are all randomly selected and mean fuck all.

https://wolfgame365.forumotion.co.uk

287Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Thao Dinh Huy

Thao Dinh Huy

I'm going to make this point again, as it seems like it might have been missed, and frankly I'm windmilling to avoid the bangwaggon that's trundling my way:

this post:

Admin wrote:Still a few to go so deadline is 8 am

And can you all check your inbox's I need to make sure people have seen any updates since the role email. And remaining bad guys sort your shit out and set up an email address so I can invite you to Flowdock. If you are killed by your own it is your own fault.

suggests that at least one bad guy wasn't paying attention. If he hadn't sorted out an email, it's more likely he didn't vote either.

Last edited by Thao Dinh Huy on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

288Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Lo Cong Duong

Ong Xuan Giang wrote:
Dau Cong De wrote:Does anybody want a chat?

Im sure Lai Chien does

(French language joke.....................I'll get me coat)

What's French?

289Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Vong Qui Nguyen

Vong Qui Nguyen

To Manh Dat

Au Qui Gia

1) Grudge vote bounce
2) American looking avatar giving me the finger.

290Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Ong Bao

Ong Bao

Hai Thao
Khuu Sinh

Hai hasn't posted/voted, but has been online to change his status to hidden. This indicates some involvement and we've definitely seen bad guys skip early votes before.

Khuu has 1 post + avatar, no more reason than that.

291Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Lo Cong Duong wrote:
Ong Xuan Giang wrote:

Im sure Lai Chien does

What's French?

The Official language of this country up until 7 years ago.
Only a Yank wouldn't know that

292Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Lai Chien

Lai Chien

Ong Xuan Giang wrote:

Im sure Lai Chien does

Well I am a bit peckish.

Wait, you speak French? The language of the evil invaders before the Yanks? scratch

293Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Ong Xuan Giang

Ong Xuan Giang

Lai Chien wrote:
Ong Xuan Giang wrote:

Im sure Lai Chien does

Well I am a bit peckish.

Wait, you speak French? The language of the evil invaders before the Yanks? scratch

It's 1961, everyone speaks French. Except the yanks and those dirty Commie bastards from up North

294Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Vong Xuan Si

Vong Xuan Si

Baguette eating, garlic smelling, limp wrested surrender monkey

295Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Lo Cong Duong

Ong Xuan Giang wrote:The Official language of this country up until 7 years ago.
Only a Yank wouldn't know that

Hmmm, being a simple villager who hasn't travelled I would have to disagree and say that you must be a newcomer who is trying to sew seeds of discontent amongst us. Only an idiot american would try a trick so easy to see through. For that you receive my first vote of the day.

Ong Xuan Giang

For my other vote I am going to follow the reasoning of Ong Bao, and vote for Hai Thao hiding your status but not posting makes me think they have something to hide.

296Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Diep Lanh

Diep Lanh

Ong Bao wrote:Hai Thao

Hai hasn't posted/voted, but has been online to change his status to hidden. This indicates some involvement and we've definitely seen bad guys skip early votes before.
I like that thinking.

Hai Thao
Activated his account on Sunday and changed his status to hidden last night so is following but not partaking.

Chung Duc Tho
A small run on him occurred late yesterday with 4 of the last 8 voting for him when it was spelled out we weren't voting to kill.

The run was started by our dead Angel, someone killed by the wolves. Maybe throw us off that run? Either way I'm interested to see what he is. If it's a wolf, it could lead to a couple more as to get immunity, he only needed 1-2 more votes with the count so widely spread.

http://www.dieplanh.vn

297Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Danh Manh Due

Danh Manh Due

whoever Truong Toai is they aren't arsed much as they are still appearing online and as such could be visible on the map

298Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Lo Cong Duong

Ong Xuan Giang wrote:It's 1961, everyone speaks French. Except the yanks and those dirty Commie bastards from up North

Nope, only the ruling elite speak French, we villagers speak Vietnamese, as we have always done. This means you are either an American spy sent to disrupt our village, or worse, a politician.

299Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

To Manh Dat
Lac Xuan

First two to post after the day update, quite a few smilies (especially Lac Xuan).

1 of the 2 must be Anvartas.

300Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Dong Quang Tu

Dong Quang Tu

Danh Manh Due

Because King of My Castle keeps popping into my head.

Lai Chien

His dog name is definitely a wolfy sign.

301Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

Ive just realised Lac Xuan is dead, sorry.

Pages are blocked for me (including 1) and although I checked the night update the names are just blur into one, forgot to recheck it after I changed my vote.

My joke vote was not worth it

302Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

Post two in the sign up thread now has a list of alive players.

Dang Huu Thu you may add another vote. However this...

1 of the 2 must be Anvartas

Is not acceptable and two votes will be added to your tally.

303Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Co Thao

Co Thao

Whilst I agree with what people are saying regarding post counts/avatars etc, it was always going to take at least a day or so before any clues could have been drawn from the previous rounds voting, and obviously the night time actions.

Given that the 2 people with immunity were 1 and 2 on the (alphabetical) player list, the 1st few rounds were going to be a little tricky. No doubt this round should give us some more clues. I think that the people that didn't vote in round 1, shouldn't be targets. Its very rare that people with more active roles fail to vote/post etc.

Will have a look back through some of the votes in the previous round just in terms of laziness etc, given we know that some people have died subsequently overnight.

304Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Tri Trong Dat

Tri Trong Dat

Chung Duc Tho

Pho Duc Hieu

Two of the players with no avatars yet. Seems like a way to try to stay under the radar.

305Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

What of the game rules says its unacceptable to say that :?

Sign up in this thread. When the game starts you will be emailed your role and a login for . This is where the game thread will be located. No speculation in regards to the game can take place in here.

You are not to reveal either your role or identity.

When dead you will no longer be able to post in the game thread. You will still be able to post in this thread.

All emails will come from

No communication is allowed outside of the Flowdocks that Susan and Myself will create.

Given this game may run over Christmas, we will be giving fairly relaxed deadlines where necessary.

Any questions get hold of me here or the game email.

There may be turnings.

Good Luck.

306Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Agger

Agger
Admin

Aggeraphobic wrote:Obviously those in other time zones can do fuck all about when they can and can't post. However there is nothing to stop anyone posting only early morning etc in order to look like they are Jimmy etc. What I don't want is someone posting " I think X is MJ because blah blah blah". Spreadsheets etc can be made to look generic (maybe don't colour yourself green!) and i'd take a dim view of MJ posting his white board as it's pretty obviously him.

I don't want the game to descend into guess who, so no discussion of your thoughts on who is who please. I may ask all players to have a guess who is who at the end and award a fun medal to whoever gets the most right.

307Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

To Cong Dac Kien

To Cong Dac Kien

Hai Thao active to change status but no posts, as has been mentioned we frequently see baddies skip the first vote

Pho Duc Hieu was very naughty then bitched about being punished for it. We were warned there would be consequences for speculating on players identities.

308Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Susan365

Susan365
Admin

Dang Huu Thu wrote:To Manh Dat
Dang Huu Thu

First two to post after the day update, quite a few smilies (especially Lac Xuan).

1 of the 2 must be Anvartas.

Fixed for voting for a dead person

309Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

Fair enough, although I checked the Rules and that wasn't in there.

Find it funny that there are people breaking the explicit rules in your OP and nothing happens to them though, even though you said:

Aggeraphobic wrote:No.

You are not to tell, hint or in anyway give up your alias to anyone. That includes dead people.

Anyone breaking this will be suitably punished as well as their team, at the discretion of Susan and I.

If any of Roady, Gypsum and MVH are still alive then thats pretty shitty.

Now Susan's changing my vote, am I allowed another vote or not :?

310Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Susan365

Susan365
Admin

Right, Agger's rules regarding votes for dead people.

1st offender can revote, second offender is being punished it seems.

From now on, with the list of alive people being kept up to date, my rules will stand

311Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

Im absolutely disregarding Susan's authority and using my vote on Vong Qui Nguyen

I dont like the avatar and I dont think theres anything worth drawing conclusions from from the 1st round.

312Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Diep Lanh

Diep Lanh

Dang Huu Thu wrote:Fair enough, although I checked the Rules and that wasn't in there.

Find it funny that there are people breaking the explicit rules in your OP and nothing happens to them though, even though you said:

Aggeraphobic wrote:No.

You are not to tell, hint or in anyway give up your alias to anyone. That includes dead people.

Anyone breaking this will be suitably punished as well as their team, at the discretion of Susan and I.

If any of Roady, Gypsum and MVH are still alive then thats pretty shitty.

All those that died were Villagers. Why do you want the Village punished?

:suspicious:

http://www.dieplanh.vn

313Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Dang Huu Thu

Dang Huu Thu

Because I dont believe those 3 actually died probably.

And Im more just highlighting the fact that people breaking clear rules are not getting punished at all - Agger even said he's allowing it - whereas I violated a rule not in the OP and I get 3 votes for it :? Which is ludicrous.

The good news is you can now all see Im not a special or a baddie, given the fact that I:

1. Voted for a dead person
2. Broke a game rule (admittedly unknown to me, but still)
3. Am arguing with the admins
4. Am continuing it on.

No doubt Ill be lynched now mind

314Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Susan365

Susan365
Admin

Hau Huu Due wrote:Tham Tung

Tuan Van Quam

One solitary post each. I'm tempted to give the two non voters a chance as they could have missed round one feasibly.

Sorry, who the Fuck is Tuan Van Quam?

315Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Susan365

Susan365
Admin

Dang Huu Thu wrote:Because I dont believe those 3 actually died probably.

And Im more just highlighting the fact that people breaking clear rules are not getting punished at all - Agger even said he's allowing it - whereas I violated a rule not in the OP and I get 3 votes for it :? Which is ludicrous.

The good news is you can now all see Im not a special or a baddie, given the fact that I:

1. Voted for a dead person
2. Broke a game rule (admittedly unknown to me, but still)
3. Am arguing with the admins
4. Am continuing it on.

No doubt Ill be lynched now mind

Not 3 votes only 2.

My rulings for votes for dead people this round only come into play tomorrow.

Votes for dead people still count this round though. The punishment will be worse for the next people that break this rule.

316Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Lai Chien

Lai Chien

Thao Dinh Huy As mentioned, trying to get us to read significance into our names is so obviously a waste of time, and smacks of a weak attempt at misdirection. Wolf tactic.

Ly Huu Son

Something fishy going on with this one, and not just the smell. The wishy washy post after the update didn't help his/her cause... fishy wishy washy bounce

317Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Vong Qui Nguyen

Vong Qui Nguyen

Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Respectcartman

318Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:13 pm

To Manh Dat

To Manh Dat

Dang Huu Thu

Rule-breaking AND whining. No

Hai Thao

Same reason as everyone else; he's obviously logged in but couldn't bother to vote?

319Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Dai Huu Lan

Dai Huu Lan

To Cong Dac Kien
Dang Huu Thu

320Wolf Game 32 Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Wolf Game 32 Game Thread Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Don Trong Loc

Don Trong Loc

Code:
They said that Minh died trying to protect us. I can't imagine that courage, or the grief of the families of the four that died. And I'm too sad to feel angry, like a lot of us seem to be right now. There they are, smashing doors of huts open and looking for people trying to hide, as if they're the bad guys and not trying desperately to hide from all the threats around us now!

How I envy Au and Bo, who know they're safe for now and are the only ones out on the fields with us that aren't looking over their shoulders the whole time.

We've lost a protector and three good people, and in these perilous times when we really need cooler heads to prevail I look around at what my neighbours are doing and I despair even more. The worst part is, I don't have a better idea.

Ly Huu Son
Ong Xuan Giang

Not a fan of Ly's "vote for the quiet ones to get them involved even though they won't be involved after they're lynched" theory. Clearly, nor is he, as he voted away from it. Ong Xuan was the first to support it. I think at least one of these is bad, using their extra information to try and set the agenda.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum